The most exciting food event in the Northwest, in America’s hotbed of culinary creativity and unparalleled chutzpah—Portland, Oregon.
Still in its infancy as it heads into its fourth year, Feast Portland is nonetheless credited as “the best food festival in the country” by Thrillist National, and the “food festival to beat” by Tasting Table.
In only three years, Feast Portland has become the hottest, most raved about food and drink festival in the Pacific Northwest.
In 2014, over 12,000 salivating food enthusiasts descended on the City of Roses to experience the energy and talent that are driving America’s food revolution–in one of America’s hot beds of culinary creativity and unparalleled chutzpah—Portland, Oregon.
And the buzz just keeps building. Feast Portland is lauded widely by both national and local media, including USA Today, Serious Eats, Eater National, The Wall Street Journal, Food Republic, New York Post, Forbes and The Oregonian.
It’s been touted in Fodor’s Travel North America’s Top 15 Food Festivals for being “done to such perfection you’d think one of the Pacific Coast’s biggest-catch food events was in its 30th year.”
In short, it’s a marvel and much more than just another food festival. Imagine 39 wineries, 23 breweries, 13 distilleries, and 84 rising star and super star chefs appearing in 35 compelling events over three days throughout the city.
From spirited events featuring trendsetting local, national, and international chefs, to intimate hands-on classes, collaborative dinners, and panel discussions, Feast is nurturing and furthering the culinary conversation.
2015 is Your Year: Run Don’t Walk
If you are one of the hungry sots who hasn’t yet partaken of the Feast experience, this is your year. This year’s event will be held in various venues across Portland, over three days: September 17-20.
But here’s the rub: Tickets went on sale May 15, 2015 and more than half of the 34 events are SOLD OUT, including ALL THIRTEEN events in the Dinner Series. Only 15 events are still available. So time is of the essence. Get your tickets TODAY. I’ll see you there!
- A-Game Coffee with Liam Kenna (Hands On Classes)
- Aw Shucks with Lisa James Monberg (Hands On Classes)
- Basic Pig Butchery with Camas Davis (Hands On Classes)
- Beer Bites with Christian Debenedetti and Andrea Slonecker (Hands On Classes)
- Bon Appétit Shaken, Stirred And Buzzed: Why We Really Like Booze (Drink Tank)
- Farm To Cocktail Shaker: Creating Your Own Cocktail Ingredients with The Commissary (Hands On Classes)
- Feast Package + Hotel for Two (Packages)
- Friday Oregon Bounty Grand Tasting (Main Events)
- I’m in a Cult (Drink Tank)
- Margarita’s Moment (Drink Tank)
- Old Macdonald Had a Brewery (Drink Tank)
- Saturday Oregon Bounty Grand Tasting (Main Events)
- The Package: Five Marquee Events in One (Packages)
- Tillamook Brunch Village (Main Events)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Sandwich Invitational (Main Events)
Get the Details
- Feast Portland 2015
- Feast Portland 2015 Schedule of Events
- Feast on Instagram
- Feast on Facebook
- Feast on Twitter
Get the Buzz
- Bon Appetit Presents Feast Portland Brunch Village | Chef Ben Ford
- Feast is Coming! We’ve Got This Year’s Juicy Details | Portland Monthly
- Feast Portland 2015: Drink Tank | Imbibe
- Feast Portland Releases Numbers, Teases 2015 Food Festival | Oregon Live
- Feast Portland Returns for 2015 with More Chefs, New Events | Oregon Live
- Feast Portland Tasting Panel Focuses on Farmhouse Ales | The New School
- Feast Portland’s New Event | AM Northwest
- Four New Events Added to Feast Portland 2015 | Portland Food and Drink
- PDX Tonight: Cassidy Quinn at Feast Portland Launch Party | KGW Portland
- This is the Best Food Festival in the Country | Thrillist
- Why Feast Portland is the Festival to Beat | Tasting Table
Copyright 2015 Susan S. Bradley. All rights reserved.